(no subject)

Hi,

I want to use jalview source code via netbeans IDE but the Ant build.xml does not work fine.

Im just wondering if some one can give me a descriptive explanation how can I build and run the source code in netbeans.

I can build the source code using makefuldist target but the number of classes which are built in this way, is far less than it should be.

After adding jar files to net beans library I could run the jalview using default netbeans ant build.xml but along with so many compile errors which disables some of jalview’s functionalities.

Thanks in advance,

I’m not a netbeans user, so I can’t really help out here - can anyone else help Elham out ?

Jim.

···

On 23/03/2010 03:09, elham gharazi wrote:

I want to use jalview source code via netbeans IDE but the Ant build.xml does not work fine.

Im just wondering if some one can give me a descriptive explanation how can I build and run the source code in netbeans.

I can build the source code using makefuldist target but the number of classes which are built in this way, is far less than it should be.

After adding jar files to net beans library I could run the jalview using default netbeans ant build.xml but along with so many compile errors which disables some of jalview’s functionalities.