The first patch release for Jalview 2.10.4 is now available. It includes the following minor improvments and critical patches:
- HGVS nomenclature used for variant annotation retrieved from Uniprot
- Uniprot import fails for some sequences (Cannot import features with multiple variant elements)
- Clustal files with sequence positions in right-hand column are now parsed correctly
- Wrap view - export to SVG - IDs shown but not alignment area in exported graphic
- F2/Keyboard mode edits work when Overview window has input focus
- Windows specific fixes:
- Annotation panel set too high when annotation added to view
- Updated search paths for Chimera default installation
- Windows File Shortcuts can be dragged onto the Jalview Desktop
- Drag URL from Chrome, Firefox, IE to Jalview desktop on Windows doesn’t open file:
Dragging the currently open URL and links from a page viewed in Firefox or
Chrome on Windows is now fully supported.
If you are using Edge, only links in the page can be dragged.
With Internet Explorer, only the currently open URL in the browser can be dropped onto Jalview.
If you experience any problems, please let us now via Twitter (@Jalview) or the jalview mailing lists.