Deleting Sequence Feature

Colleagues,
I defined a sequence feature at residue 71 in all aligned sequences. I accidentally made it for the adjacent residue 72. I can change the feature range by double clicking, but I can't get it to apply for all sequences. I can't find any way to delete a sequence feature completely. Anyone have a suggestion?

···

Hi Mark.

I defined a sequence feature at residue 71 in all aligned sequences. I accidentally made it for the adjacent residue 72. I can change the feature range by double clicking, but I can't get it to apply for all sequences.

At the moment, there's no 'group feature editing' ( http://issues.jalview.org/browse/JAL-400 )

I'd say its high-time that we got this feature implemented, but I'm still not sure about the way the GUI ought to work.

Any suggestions ?

I can't find any way to delete a sequence feature completely. Anyone have a suggestion?

Well - you can delete each feature individually by double clicking the feature and selecting 'Delete' in the dialog box. Would it be useful to have a Selection->Delete features.. option in the popup menu ?

Jim

···

On 29/05/2014 16:44, Mark A Saper wrote: